Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

The advice shared in this site has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help. As you offer or look for answers, kindly understand that essential oils work to help to bring the body into balance - thus helping the body's natural defenses to restore homeostasis. Essential oils are not used to "treat" medical problems.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Max update #3

A quick update. We've been using my Max blend for a couple of weeks now. I haven't been using it on weekends or when Max isn't at school. Not even sure why not. I should - ha.
Anyway, he still has issues with bolting from me whenever he sees the opportunity and I'm going to try a new oil that I just picked up today, called Determination.
However, today he had a speech therapy appointment. We haven't had one in a few weeks. And I was actually amazed. He had a GREAT session. He sat and focused for 25 minutes before getting up from the table, grabbing the telephone, hiding under the computer desk and grabbing books of the shelf. AND, he spoke the word "happy" several times. I have never heard him say that word! And I got it on video after we got in the car!!! 
And then I made the connection... in the past couple weeks he has been imitating a lot more words with his therapists, even his kindergarten teacher mentioned his being more verbal. The oils??? I hope so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment